The Executive Committee of CB
The Committee determines the general policy pursued by CB, confirms whether or not member requests for admission or exclusion fulfil the conditions set out in the constitutive contract, directs the work of the Group, approves its budget and validates the rules pertaining to the CB system.
It is constituted for two years and includes:
- The top ten main members (in terms of voting rights);
- Two other main members elected by a college of main members other than the top ten main members;
- A representative of the Members of College B, who sits on the Executive Committee for matters common to the 2 colleges or specific to College B;
- A Chairman appointed by the Executive Committee;
- An observer from Banque de France ;
- A qualified natural person.
List of principal members on the Executive Committee on 26 february 2015 :